Grab N Go Shift Supervisor – All Locations
Are you a leader in training?
Are you fresh in your career but ready for more responsibility? You’re the one your team members go to when they have a question and customers love your friendly manner. You’re driven, enthusiastic and see opportunities for improvement. You want a great career in the food industry and might even want to be a manager someday. The first step is a Shift Supervisor and we’ll help get you there.
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for all operations during assigned shifts, including opening and closing the establishment, ensuring sales & profit targets are met and fostering a sense of team work.
In a typical day, you are accountable for:
- Cash reporting, inventory control and scheduling during shifts
- Ensuring health, safety and security codes are met and followed
As a leader, you are responsible for:
- Coaching, mentoring and training the team at their workstations during your shift
- Implementing the shift plan and ensuring a smooth production
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Use planning and projection tools to ensure restaurant is ready for busy periods
- Identify issues and propose solutions that have an impact on the restaurant’s bottom line
We will consider all candidates with the right background, but you must be at least 18 years old. It is required to have your own reliable transportation as some evening, and weekend shifts are expected.
Title: Shift Supervisor
Background: Minimum 6-12 months of experience (increasing responsibility, preferably supervisory)
Skills: Mentoring, customer service, delegation, communication, multitasking, compliance
Requirements: Must have reliable transportation
Notes: Must be willing to work various shifts including evenings, overnights and weekends
*Please apply either by the “apply now” button or at www.fmicareers.com